Thursday, July 31, 2014

L I F E

Yes, we all learn about life...

Definition life maybe different for everybody. I also still digging the definition about life. My Guru said once, even if you stop for being my student, you will always face life, L I F E.

My friend lately thank me for give her an enlightenment. She said my 1 + 1 unequal 2 anymore... She is right. I can think out of box, but still i didn't get the answer.
I still have a question "Why am I here? What am I doing here? What this is all about?"

My Guru can explain about religion, history, alien, energy, politics, universe. Once I asked him, what is the silver lining of all that he talked about. He said that everything is connected, nobody, nothing that can stand alone, we are all one.

I heard that a lot... Oneness, that we are all one. But I still try to understand the deeper meaning..

Still digging...

Cileungsi,
July 31, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment